Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Fergie Ready To Start A Family

Fergie

Fergie is on hiatus from "The Black Eyed Peas, but the group managed to pick up a Billboard Music Award this past Sunday.  Aside from being a best-selling artist, Fergie is also a shoe designer, actress and wife.  Guess she needed a break, but from which profession!

Fergie told Hollyscoop:

“We're taking a break…getting more of that personal time, but, you know, Josh and I have gotten to spend a lot more time together this year than other years, which is great.” 
So with all the time they’re spending together, is a baby on their agenda? “Oh yeah, of course. Not right this second. Not pregnant, for the record. But, yeah,” she added. 
While Fergie and Josh are practicing for a baby, her band mates are all working on their own projects, and Fergie couldn’t be more excited about it. 
“I believe Will is coming out with a solo album, I've heard it, it's called Black Einstein, and it's amazing. I've been waiting for him to come out with this for so long, 'cause I want it. He won't give it to me. I want it for the gym. He's so amazing. Such a genius lyricist and I'm really excited for his project.” 
The Black Eyed Peas honored over the weekend at the 2011 Billboard Music Awards when they picked up a trophy for Best Top Duo Group. Fergie confessed that anytime they win, she just finds herself yelling out random things while on stage. 
“I'm usually pretty randomly yelling. Something weird. You know, because once you get up there, the adrenaline just gets crazy. The heart's pumping. I just all of a sudden start screaming something. I have no idea what's going to come out. You want to thank everyone. You always forget someone.”


Well Fergie, just be grateful that you can take time off to focus on having a baby.  That's one great luxury right there.  Good luck and hopefully we'll have some baby news soon!

Source
Photo by PR Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment