Monday, March 14, 2011

Ne-Yo Regrets Giving 'Irreplaceable' To Beyonce

Ne-Yo and Beyonce

Ne-Yo wants to clear the air about what he said regarding Beyonce and the song he wrote ('Irreplaceable'), but she sang.  According iLuLu, Ne-Yo did an interview where he said he regretted giving the song, 'Irreplaceable', to Beyonce because he actually wrote it for himself.  Well, that did not sit well with Beyonce fans, who felt he was disrespectful to the singer.  To clear the air, Ne-Yo took to his Twitter account tweeting,

Just heard the audio where I supposedly dissed Beyonce. ARE Y’ALL SERIOUS!?! Did y’all even listen to what I said!?! I said I originally wrote the song for me. That’s true, so OF COURSE I didn’t want to give it away originally. IT WAS FOR ME….…Once I realized how the song comes across if sang by a guy, that’s when I decided to give it away. HOW IS THAT DISSING BEYONCE!?! She took the song and made it a smash, NOBODY can deny that….

Then, responding to a hacker that continued to make Bey's fans upset, he tweeted,

You know what? At first I was apologetic about what the hacker said, now that I’ve heard the audio myself, not so much…..…Y’all should listen a lil’ harder before you start dissin’ people. Makes you look real dumb. I’m tired of being nice to dumb people……Bottom line, Beyonce is my friend. To HELL with anybody that ain’t SMART enough to understand what I truly meant…..…Last time y’all will EVER get any of my time or attention. Much love to my fans and fam, F*** IDIOTS AND HATERS!! Have a good one.

Listen to the video in question below!


No comments:

Post a Comment