Monday, June 6, 2011

Lauryn Hill Pregnant With Child Number Six!

Lauryn Hill

Wow!  Never even knew she had FIVE kids!  Lauryn Hill is pregnant with her sixth baby.  Guess that's why she's been out of the limelight for the past few years!  Gotta take care of those kids!

The 36-year-old Grammy winner announced she is pregnant with her sixth child at the end of her Detroit concert on Saturday. "I'm going to be taking time off to give birth," she told the crowd.
The singer, who already has five children with Rohan Marley (son of reggae legend Bob Marley), first hinted about her pregnancy during a concert at L.A.'s Club Nokia in April.
"I keep having these children. I don't know if I'm the most fertile woman in America," she said. "I've got five big children, you believe that? If you ask anybody I went to high school with, they'd be puzzled. Wait till you hear the big secret, though."
Hill and Marley's other children are Zion David-Nesta, Selah, Joshua, John and Sarah.

Congrats on baby number six Lauryn and good luck!


Photo by PR Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment