Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tim McGraw On Faith Hill, "We'll Be Together Forever"

Faith Hill and Tim McGraw
Tim McGraw, 43 and Faith Hill, 43 have been married for 14 years.  Tim tells People Magazine that,

"I'll never do better than I've done with Faith, and I live every day by that credo," then he says.  "We'll be together forever."

The pair have three kids, Gracie, 13, Maggie, 12 and Audrey, 9.  Faith's take is,

"Marriage takes work, but it's a labor of love."

Tim revealed his marriage "secrets" to People Magazine.  Here is the list:

1.  Put family first.
2.  If one career is in high gear, the other takes a back seat.
3.  Be you spouse's biggest cheerleader.
4.  Learn from each other.
5.  Fess up to mistakes.
6.  Don't jump to the divorce place.
7.  Grand gestures are great.
8.  ....But so are everyday ones.

Good advice Tim!

1 comment:

  1. yes,Tim very good advice. I have been married for 45 years and that would be my advice as well.

    ReplyDelete