Sunday, January 23, 2011

Oprah's "Reunion" Show

Oprah Winfrey
Who will Oprah be reunited with, on her show tomorrow?  Everyone is guessing, but it's a closely guarded secret!  On Thursday's show, Oprah revealed to her audience that she would have a personal, on-air reunion, on Monday's show.  She says,

"I thought I'd seen it all.  But this, my friends, is the miracle of all miracles.  I was given some news that literally shook me to my core.  This time, I'm the one being reunited."  she continues, "I was keeping a family secret for months, and on Monday, you're going to hear it straight from me."

According to ABC News, celebrity biographer, Kitty Kelley, who wrote an unauthorized biography of Oprah last year, is speculating that it could be a "secret" half-sister of Oprah's, that was put up for adoption as a baby.  Kitty also makes another allegation that Vernon Winfrey is not Oprah's biological father, so Oprah may be reuniting with her real father.

We'll certainly know for sure tomorrow!  I'm watching!  What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment