Friday, February 11, 2011

JWOWW-Another 'Jersey Shore' Author?

Jenni "JWOWW" Farley at the her book signing in Borders, February 9th 2011, in NYC.

Another "Jersey Shore' author?  Come on!  Jenni "JWOWW" Farley becomes the third (and, I'm sure, not the last) "author" from the 'Jersey Shore" cast, following The Situation (1st) and Snooki (2nd).  ICYDK, reported that JWOWW has released a dating and relationship guide called, "The Rules According To JWOWW" (yeah, I'm sure she makes her own rules!).  Jenni says that book is a reflection on her biggest relationship mistakes (and how old is she?).  She said,

"I want my fans to learn from my mistakes… especially to never settle for any guy, which WAS my biggest mistake."

Okay.....

Then she goes on to say,

"If you are stuck in a position like I was, know the grass in greener on the other side!"

Well, that sums it up for me!  I don't need to buy the book now!

No comments:

Post a Comment