Friday, February 25, 2011

"Two and a Half Men" Sitcom Canceled!

Charlie Sheen
I'm trying to figure out if I like Charlie Sheen sober or in need of rehab (sorry, I know that's mean)!  Here's the latest.  Access Hollywood reported that Charlie called into a syndicated radio show, yesterday, to rant about his hit TV show, "Two and a Half Men" and AA (Alcoholics Anonymous).  He called into "The Alex Jones Show" and said,
"I was told if I went on the attack, they would cancel the show."
Then he goes on to say,
"Are they happy with the $5 billion they made off me?" Charlie asked. "['Two and a Half Men'] is a runaway frickin' juggernaut."

He seemed to make it clear to Alex that the show could not survive without him, saying,

"Watch your ratings, dudes.  Watch your stupid ratings."

One of the reasons Charlie is so mad is because he is getting docked $1.2 million per-episode, according to EW, and that's for the remaining four (1/2 hour) episodes CBS commissioned from Warner Bros.  CBS originally commissioned eight episodes, cut to four, so Charlie could seek rehab.

To read more, click here.


UPDATED!  Read here!





No comments:

Post a Comment