Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Kim Zolciak, Of The Real Housewives Of Atlanta, Shows Off Her Baby Bump



Kim Zolciak opens up to Life & Style magazine about her pregnancy and relationship with Atlanta Falcons defensive end, Kroy Biermann.  The issue, on sale this week, features a pregnant Kim, in what looks like her underwear, showing off her great pregnancy body.  Kim says she's only gained 20 lbs at 6 months and she does look great.

She told L&S,

“I’ll be 33 when I have this baby, and I’m more in touch with my body now… I’m definitely eating a lot more now than I did with my girls…Kroy loves me pregnant. I don’t remember my ex-husband being that into it, but Kroy loves it. He tells me I’m so beautiful.”

Kim says she's loving every minute of her pregnancy and that she and Kroy have finally moved in together to create a home for their growing family.

No comments:

Post a Comment