Monday, May 9, 2011

The New Judges For "The X Factor" Selected! Welcome Paula Abdul!

Paula Abdul

It's official!  The X Factor Panel is complete and Paula Abdul is in!  According to Perez Hilton, it's a done deal and we now have a show.  FOX made the official announcement and the judges are:

Paula Abdul
Cheryl Cole
Antonio L.A. Reid
Simon Cowell

Simon said,

“This show would never have been the same without Paula and I can’t believe I am saying this - I have missed her a lot, and I am thrilled she’s on the show."

Paula said,


"I am excited beyond words to be a part of The X Factor. I couldn't be happier to bring my love for cultivating talent and performance to such a wildly anticipated show. I'm looking forward to being back with the FOX/FremantleMedia family and know that it will be an extraordinary journey — we're going to have a blast. I'm also delighted and grateful to be sitting next to Simon again…but you might want to check back with me in a week or two!"

Can't wait to see the show!  I think the panel of judges are great!

Photo: PR Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment