Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Arnold Schwarzenegger Fathered A Love Child!

Arnold Schwarzenegger

So the sh*t has hit the fan!  Now we know why Arnold and Maria Shriver are getting a divorce.  Arnie fathered a child, out of wedlock, with a member of his and Maria's house staff.  The woman, since retired, worked for them for two decades!  What a two-face!  TMZ reported that Maria was obviously distraught and marched right into the office of a powerful financial advisor to get her business in order to end her marriage.


According to TMZ:

The baby was born more than a decade ago, but until recently Maria thought the father was the woman's husband at the time.

Schwarzenegger told The Times, "After leaving the governor's office I told my wife about this event, which occurred over a decade ago. I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family. There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused. I apologized to Maria, my children and my family. I am truly sorry."

TMZ heard about the baby 5 days ago, but everyone in the Schwarzenegger camp was denying it.  But sources told us Maria was "completely distraught" yet determined to move on with her life.  She has not pulled the trigger to end her marriage on the legal side, but she has been working with a very powerful financial adviser who has been helping her position herself for a divorce.

We believe -- though have not confirmed -- there is a prenup, but the couple has been together so long the effectiveness of it is problematic.
Well, hasta la vista baby!


Photo by PR Photos


No comments:

Post a Comment