Monday, May 23, 2011

Sarah Jessica Parker Hints (About SATC 3): "I think there is one more small, important story to tell."

Sarah Jessica Parker at 64th Annual Cannes Film Festival-"Wu Xia"Premier

Sarah Jessica Parker was in Cannes last week, looking lovely as ever, talking Sex and the City 3.  I, personally, would love a SATC 3, but many people were disappointed in SATC 2.  Too disappointed...  MTV caught up with Sarah, at Cannes, last week and asked her to comment on the rumors about a SATC 3 prequel.

"I think it always comes down to story and what is the story people want to tell," Bradshaw said of the rumored adaptations of "The Carrie Diaries." "Obviously, I feel proprietary in the best possible way about that entire franchise as it were, but I think there are lots of talented storytellers and obviously lots of talented actors who might be a part of it. I think, like anything, you base your opinion on material and content, and I think that would be the only way for any of us to have an opinion."

Regarding a future "SATC" installment, be it on the big screen or small, Parker revealed that there might be another tale to tell.

"I think there is perhaps one more small, important story to tell," she said. "Whether or not we choose to do that and when we choose to do that remains, obviously, the unknown, but it's nice to ponder."

I say, tell it Sarah, tell it!  It sounds like it will happen and this will definitely be the finale.  After that, maybe we can look forward to a "Sopranos" movie.....!  Ha-Ha!




Movie Trailers - Movies Blog


Photo by PR Photos
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment