Friday, May 27, 2011

Transsexual Claims To Have Had A Sexual Encounter With LL Cool Jay

LL Cool J


Okay, what do you think?  Transsexual, Toni Newman, claims to have had a sexual encounter with LL Cool J!  This week's Hip Hop Weekly has an exclusive interview with Toni Newman, who had worked on NYC's "Tranny Row"for years.  She's penned a new book that documents her time working as a prostitute.

In an excerpt from her interview with Hip Hop Weekly, she reveals,

"I had sex with LL Cool J. At that point, he had been one of the top five dates I ever had. I made over five-hundred dollars. For a street prostitute doing fifty-dollar blow jobs and hundred dollar hotel dates, he gave me five times more that I had already made…I wasn't aware until we got into the encounter and the glasses came off that he was in fact LL Cool J. We were a versatile group, and when I say versatile, that means the other person gives and receives."

This is some serious sh*t!  Do you guys think she's telling the truth?  LL must be pissed!  I wonder if we've heard the last of this story....  The problem (well, I don't know if I should say it's a problem) is that many of these transsexuals look like the real thing and you just can't tell.....  What a shame!  Guess it could happen to anybody....




Source

No comments:

Post a Comment