Wednesday, May 4, 2011

We Have Names! Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon Reveal Twins Names!

                                        Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon                 PR Photos


Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon have finally revealed the names of their twins!   Drum Rollllllllllll......


Moroccan Scott Cannon and Monroe Cannon

Of course, the boy's name is in blue and the girl's name in pink ;).  CNN says that Mimi named her son after the name of her favorite room in her NYC penthouse.  As for baby Moroccan's middle name, well that's normal-he's named after his father (Nick's middle name).  Do you think the kid will have a complex growing up?  If my mother told me I was named after a room in her house, I would think-"was that the best you could do?!"  That's just me!  As soon as I saw the baby girl's name, I immediately thought of Marilyn Monroe and duh, I was right!  Monroe is named after Mimi's idol, yes, Marilyn Monroe!  The sad part about that is, that wasn't even Marilyn's real name! 

Oh well, at least they now have names!

No comments:

Post a Comment