Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Prince Kicks Kim Kardashian Off Stage... But Invites Her Back On, At The End!



Yes, it's true.  Prince did kick Kim off stage, during his concert at Madison Square Garden, but invited her back on, during his encore, for a chance to redeem herself.  The Hollywood Reporter reported that she tweeted during the concert,

"OMG Prince just pulled me up on stage!!! I'm shaking!!!!" Kardashian tweeted from the concert, posting a picture of herself on stage. "I was so nervous I froze when Prince touched me!!!!"
After Kim got her second chance on stage, and did well, she tweeted.

"Went up on stage AGAIN! This time I redeemed myself!" she Tweeted. "We all danced while Prince played the piano! Wow! What a night!"
Kim attended the concert with her boyfriend, Kris Humphries.


No comments:

Post a Comment