Saturday, January 22, 2011

Monica's Secret Nuptials to Lakers Guard, Shannon Brown, Revealed!

Monica and Shannon Brown
R&B singer, Monica, secretly wed LA Lakers Guard, Shannon Brown, on November 22, 2010 at their LA home.  The couple plans to have an "official" wedding ceremony sometime in June, 2011.  I guess they were so in love, they couldn't wait!  Good for them!  Monica said,

"This is a very special time in my life. I am blessed to have married the man that God sent me, he's loving, compassionate, strong and supportive of my children, family and career. I look forward to our lives together."

Monica also has a solo studio album coming out entitled, New Life.  This will be Monica's 7th solo album.  In 2010, her album, Still Standing, went gold. 

Belated congratulations are in order!

No comments:

Post a Comment