Friday, January 21, 2011

Jennifer Hudson – Where You At (New Music Snippet) And I Remember Me Album Release Date Revealed!

Jennifer Hudson


JHud's new sophmore album, titled "I Remember Me",  is due in stores on March 22nd.  The first single, "Where You At", will be released the week of January 24th.  The single was written and produced by R. Kelley.

Other contributors to the album include Alicia Keys, Swizz Beatz, Ne-Yo and Rich Harrison.  The title track was co-written by One Republic's Ryan Tedder, based on a peom written by JHud.  According to Rap-Up.com,  JHud says,

“I’m excited about this album because it’s almost like a renewal for me, reflected through the chapters of my life.  I’ve called it I Remember Me because of the journey I’ve been on. I’ve learned that life constantly surprises you, no matter your plans. My fans have been so loyal, I feel like they have been on this journey with me and I can’t wait for them to hear the new album.”
Good luck with the new single and album Jennifer.  It's well overdue!

Catch a 30-second snippet of the new single below!


No comments:

Post a Comment