Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Khloe Kardashian Exposes "Nips" On Fox Morning Show




Thank goodness the kids were all in school today!  Khloe Kardashian gave us all a peep show this morning.  While promoting the new season of 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians" with her sister Kourtney, Khloe's nipple suddenly appears!  FYI Khloe, they have very nice lacy black bras that would have looked good under your shirt!


In the midst of discussing her sister, Kim Kardashian's forthcoming wedding, viewers couldn't help but focus on Khloe's bare breast beneath her clearly see through black blouse. But the habitual jokester is laughing off the wardrobe malfunction.
"My mom just called me saying my nip slip is 'all over the internet!' Ha!" she tweeted. "Is it weird that I love it?! Who knew nipples were so special?"
It was only a matter of time before Kardashian joined the elite wardrobe malfunction club, headed by the mother of malfunction herself, Janet Jackson. Kardashian took to her Celebuzz blog to do some explaining about her intimate interview.
"My stylist Monica Rose DID tell me to wear a bra with that sheer top but being the naughty girl that I am I disobeyed and went bra-less," Kardashian wrote of her Givenchy blouse mishap. "I have a nipple obsession and personally love when women show their nipples -- perhaps I was a member of a nudist colony in my last life ... We ALL have nipples"
Although Kardashian did go on to apologize to anyone she may have offended, we have a feeling that this exhibitionist won't be heading to Victoria's Secret anytime soon.


Source

No comments:

Post a Comment