Wednesday, April 13, 2011

J.Lo Is "World's Most Beautiful Woman!" According To People Mag.

Jennifer Lopez
People Magazine just came out with it's "Most Beautiful" issue and J.Lo takes the cake!  She gets top honors this year.  In the issue, J.Lo talks about what makes her feel the most beautiful and she says,

"Just being able to touch my face and rub my eyes and put my fingers in my hair and not having to worry about messing it up," she says of feeling her best when she's not glammed up. "It's so much better."


J.Lo does acknowledge that looking good is a full-time job for her.  She goes on to say,  "The thing is, it's part of my job," she said. "I don't want anybody thinking it's easy. It does take time and it's hard work. HDTV wide-screen is nobody's friend!"


To read more of J.Lo's interview with People, click here.


Some others on the list include Jennifer Hudson, Katie Holmes, Ryan Reynolds and Jessica Simpson to name a few.




Jennifer Lopez World's Most Beautiful Cover













No comments:

Post a Comment