Friday, April 1, 2011

Khloe Kardashian Covers "Cosmopolitan" Mag




Khloe Kardashian covers Cosmo's April, 2011's first Middle Eastern issue.  According to ICYDK, Khloe could not be happier, she said,



I am BEYOND excited to share with all of you my very first COSMOPOLITAN cover! OMG!!!!!! This is honestly a dream come true! I died when I saw it — I was on the plane with Kim and Kourt en route to San Fran yesterday and when we landed I had a million emails about it and it was my first time seeing the cover. I was just in shock!

Never in my wildest dreams did I think that I would be on the cover of Cosmo because I never knew it was an option. When they sent me the email to be on the cover I said to my publicist, “I think you meant to send this Kim.” LOL. She was like “No crazy girl! This is for you!” Not only is it such a blessing to be on the cover of Cosmo, but I am the FIRST cover girl for COSMOPOLITAN Middle East! What an honor!!!!! I’m honestly bursting with pride. I am truly blessed!

Check out more pics of Khloe below.  To read more of her interview, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment