Tuesday, March 15, 2011

50 Cent And Gilbert Gottfried Among Celebrities Who Have Mocked Japanese Tragedy

50 Cent
 Why are so many celebrities mocking the Japanese tragedy and making tasteless jokes?  First it was 50 Cent with his offensive tweet, saying,
"Its all good Till b*tches see there christian louboutins floating down da street shit gone get crazy."
"Wave will hit 8am them crazy white boys gonna try to go surfing."
"Look this is very serious people I had to evacuate all my hoe's from LA,Hawaii and Japan. I had to do it. Lol"
He later tweeted an apology saying,
"sorry"
"Nah this is nuts but what can anyone do about it. Let's pray for anyone who has lost someone."
"Some of my tweets are ignorant I do it for shock value. Hate it or love it. I'm cool either way 50cent"
Others in trouble are Gilbert Gottfried and Glenn Beck.  According to the LATimes, Gilbert Gottfried was fired by AFLAC.  He was a longtime spokesperson for the company.  He has since apologized for his "attempt at humour".

No comments:

Post a Comment