Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Paris Hilton Does Not Like Black Guys... Well, That's What She Said!

Paris Hilton
What an ignorant comment (can't you, a least keep, it to yourself!)!  Let me clarify....  Paris Hilton's exact quote was, "I can't stand black guys".  I guess money can't buy you class!  Superficial reports that when  Neil Strauss, author of Everybody Loves You When You're Dead, shares a story about meeting Paris when she was 18.  She shares a few stories with him about breast implants at 14, wanting to pose for Playboy and "the black guy" Vin Diesel.  Here goes:

HILTON: I went out with that guy last night.
Which guy?
HILTON (points to an actor in Saving Private Ryan): We were making out, but then we went somewhere where it was bright and I saw that he was black and made an excuse and left. I can’t stand black guys. I would never touch one. It’s gross. (pauses). Does that guy look black to you?
How black does a guy have to be?
HILTON: One percent is enough for me.



Alrighty then!  We know how she feels about black guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment