Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Emma Watson Causes A Stir While Shooting Lancome Ad In Paris

Emma Watson, filming Lancome ad, in Paris, Monday, March 14, 2011
Emma Watson, the new face of Lancome, caused a stir on the streets of Paris, on Monday, while filming a new Lancome ad with Mario Testino.  The Envelope revealed that the Harry Potter starlet said that she is taking some time off from Brown University, posting on her website,

"I've decided to take a bit of time off to completely finish my work on Harry Potter (the last one comes out this summer) and to focus on my other professional and acting projects. I will still be working towards my degree ... it's just going to take me a semester or two longer than I thought : ),"

Lancome's International President, Youcef Nabi, said,

"Thanks to her charm, romanticism and her incredible modernity, Emma Watson has become the icon of her generation. We are delighted by this new collaboration with Emma, who brings a fresh spirit to LancĂ´me."

We couldn't agree more! 




No comments:

Post a Comment