Sunday, March 27, 2011

Whoopie Goldberg Confesses To Being High During The Oscars In 1991

Whoopie Goldberg
Stop the Press!  Whoopie Goldberg confessed to being high at the Oscars, in 1991, when she won "Best Supporting Actress for Ghost.  According to Dlisted, Whoopie told the crew, at the time, that she smoked a joint to help numb her nerves.  Whoopie says,


"Smoking cigarettes and pot every now and then are my habits. And I thought, 'I've got to relax.' So I smoked this wonderful joint that was the last of my home grown.
When he said my name and I popped up, I thought, 'Oh fuck... okay, up the stairs... around to the podium... there's millions of people, pick up the statue, get the statue.

I know you're not supposed to admit that you smoke pot, but I don't drink alcohol. Just because I do it doesn't mean you should."

Good advice Whoopie!




Whoopi Winning Best Supporting Actress by TheDlisted




Click here to see Whoopie proclaiming her love for the cigarettes and pot.

No comments:

Post a Comment